cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Report Tool show empty packet loss, jitter columns etc.

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't find where this reporting is configured.  Running CUCM 9.1.  The Quality Report Tool (RTMT) shows empty fields for the most of it. The Cisco Extended Functions Service is active. In CDR I can see some of the missing data. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ralph,

As per the CUCM Features and Services Guide

Procedure

Step 1  Create a copy of the Standard User softkey template and add the QRT softkey for the following call states:
    • On Hook
    • Connected
    Step 2  Add the new softkey template to the common device configuration.
    Step 3  Add the new softkey template to the user phones by using the Phone Configuration window.
    Note   

You can assign the common device configuration to the phone configuration if you are using common device configuration for the softkey. Alternatively, you can add the softkey individually to each phone.

Step 4  Using the Cisco Unified Serviceability tool, Service Activation, activate Cisco Extended Functions service.
    Step 5  From Cisco Unified Serviceability, configure alarms and traces for QRT.
    Step 6  Configure the Cisco Extended Functions service parameters for QRT.
    Step 7  Access the QRT Viewer to create, customize, and view IP phone problem reports.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0101011.html#CUCM_TK_CDBD5637_00

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

thank you for the quick response.I used the doc to setup QRT. All is configured but I have empty fields.

Regards,

Ralf