Views
Helpful
Replies

Record calls placed to Unity Connection Auto Attendnat

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

One of our customer is looking to record calls placed to unity connection auto attendnat. Is it possible with Cisco or Third party solution?

Earlier they had Avaya PBX integrated with Nuance server and they were able to record it. It it possible to integrate CUCM with Nuance Server?

Thanks,

VJ

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

4 Replies 4

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

VJ,

Can you tell us what version of Unity Connection? Also, what exactly are you trying to record? Nuance can be integrated with Unity connection for SpeechView (text to speech).

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for your response. We have Unity Connection version 9.1(1). Currently we have configured a main company number as an auto attendant that goes to voice enabled directory handler. When customer dials main number it goes to directory handler and plays custom greeting. Customer can say the name of the employee or department and the call will be transferend.

Now the requirement is, when customer says the name of the employee or department we want to record it so that we will come to know what customer has said.

Thanks,

VJ

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi VJ,

I'm sorry, but I personally am not aware of any way you can easily record the voice responses. You can use micro traces/RTMT, but that could cause  system performance issues: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/troubleshooting/guide/9xcuctsg190.html#wp1063442

Hopefully someone else on here might have some other Ideas.

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for your response. I will open a case with Cisco.

Thanks,

VJ

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: