cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restarting publisher after installing cmterm-android cop file.

Ray Morehead
Level 1
Level 1

I just want to double check to make sure I'm doing this right, I just installed the cop files for android and iphone jabber on the publisher server and I would like to know if their is any thing else I need to do before rebooting the publisher. Also, how do I move all the phones over to the subscriber so that the reboot does not impact any users or does that happen automatically? This is the first time I've ever had to reboot the servers so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

Thanks for any advice....

~Ray                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If reboot is required (should be stated in releases notes) then there is nothing else you need to do. Phones should register with backup subscriber as defined in their Device Pool --> CM group configuration.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If reboot is required (should be stated in releases notes) then there is nothing else you need to do. Phones should register with backup subscriber as defined in their Device Pool --> CM group configuration.

HTH,

Chris

Very well then...I'll put my team on notice and reboot...

Thanks Chris.

~Ray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: