Views
Helpful
Replies

Show Inventory Command

learner2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is this command always showing the current configuration of router/switch? I have an output listed below -

NAME: "2851 chassis", DESCR: "2851 chassis"

PID: CISCO2851         , VID: V03 , SN: FTX1043A40Y

NAME: "ATM AIM 0", DESCR: "ATM AIM"

PID: AIM-ATM           , VID: V01 , SN: FOC12105CBV

NAME: "High Density Voice2 Network module with on board one port interface  on Slot 1", DESCR: "High Density Voice2 Network module with on board one port interface "

PID: NM-HDV2-1T1/E1    , VID: V03 , SN: FOC10413RZ8

NAME: "On-board VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 - 1-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 1 SubSlot 1", DESCR: "On-board VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 - 1-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1"

PID:                   , VID: 1.1, SN:

NAME: "PVDMII DSP SIMM with three DSPs on Slot 1 SubSlot 2", DESCR: "PVDMII DSP SIMM with three DSPs"

PID: PVDM2-48          , VID: V01 , SN: FOC10461AD7

However, I am not seeing PVDM card in the slot. Am I looking at wrong place or it might happen sometimes?

Thanks,

Jessica

3 Replies 3

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can use "show diag" to see details on the PVDMs installed in your router.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you also try "sh inventory raw"?

nitsinha
Level 4
Level 4

Check the output of 'show voice dsp group all' and check whether you can see all the DSP's. Is the PVDM installed properly on the motherboard? Do you see the PVDM green light in the front side of the router or is the light amber? You may try to reseat the PVDM module in its slot and reboot the router? Which PVDM module(part number) have you inserted in the router by the way? I hope that is supported on this router.

Regards

Nitesh