cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL connection rejected ( Cisco Endpoint Dx80)

Ovais Yousuf
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I wanted to make a secure (Encrypted) call between the registered endpoints with in the same CUCM 11.5.0

I have created a secure Phoone Profile and added them into the Endpoints profile. 

I have set the endpoint DX80 on TLS as a transport protocol and TLS verif mode as ON.

I have uploaded the CA as a Tomcat-Trust certificate on the CUCM 11.5.0.

I have uploaded the CA certified tomcat certificate as a Tomcat certificate on the CUCM 11.5.0.

But still it is giving me the error on the device as SSL Connection Rejected !!!!!!!!!!

And the endpoint DX80 on the CUCM 11.5.0 shows Rejected !!!!!

Kindly gudie me where I am wrong and what important point I am missing.

Any help will be aprreciated fully !!

Best Regards

OY

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Unger
Level 7
Level 7

Hi There,

A few questions:

1. Is your CUCM cluster operating in mixed mode? (System > Enterprise Parameters > Cluster Security Mode, should be = 1).

2. Have you pushed a certificate to the DX80 using CAPF (does the endpoint have an LSC)?

Hi Jonathan,

Yes the CUCM is in the Cluster operating mixed mode means the value is 1.

I have tried to push the LSC onto the Dx80. but the Problem i dont understand is only one of my DX80 has the LSC certificate but the same process i am performing thorugh CAPF on other DX80s but LSC are not being pushed to dx80s by the CUCM.

I dont understand why it is Happening !!!

Best Regards

OY

Does the DX80 which is successfully enrolled with a CAPF cert successfully register?

Actually the issue i found here is .. Dx80 is not taking the LSC certificate from the CUCM. I am trying to upgrade the CAPF from the DX80 Profile on the CUCM but it is showing " Invalid Credentials " on the DX80 phone Profile on the CUCM.

I dont understand why CUCM is not pussing the LSC certificate to the device Dx80.

Thanks in advance

OY

What was the fix for this?