Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The Manger/Assistance Call Transfer Not Working on Call Manager 11.5

What are the correct configuration steps to follow in order for manager/assistance call transfer to work when using call manager 11.5?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Look at this document for how to configure and troubleshoot IPMA. Configure and Troubleshoot Cisco IP Manager Assistant (IPMA) 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

As I stated in my reply it’s a service parameter. You’ll find it under System > Service Parameters.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

As you're not very detailed in your outline what is not working it's not all that easy to give you any quality help, but one thing that often is overlooked is this service parameter.

image.png

Without that set to True the assistant cannot do a transfer of a call to the manager as she/he has a CFA set to the assistant normally in a manager/assistance setup.

If this is not your issue then please provide some additional details on your experienced issue at hand so that we better can help you.

Response Signature

Hi Roger

Where on the call manager do I find the CFA to set to true/false?

On a cisco 8841 phone the option I can only find is to select a calling search space under call forwarding all only

As I stated in my reply it’s a service parameter. You’ll find it under System > Service Parameters.

Response Signature

Look at this document for how to configure and troubleshoot IPMA. Configure and Troubleshoot Cisco IP Manager Assistant (IPMA) 

Response Signature