Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day in CUCM is not working

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

I configured ToD in CUCM for hunt group to avoid to use voicemail port. It worked before, but the caller heard busy tone when they called the published PSTN number (Our client service center). All channels in PRI are idle. Hunt 500 works when dial it from extension, but 100 doesn't.

Call routing:

PSTN-->Voice gateway (translation rule PSTN#->100)-->CUCM DN 100--> Time of Day-->Hunt 500

Configuration as following.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

the called party/fwrded number should fall in the css of the calling number else call wouold fail. so pls assign the css.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

i can see for DN 100 CSS is not assinged. please assign CSS for the same and test a call.

if it does not work then pls collect the ccm trace from rtmt for analysis.

-Do rate helpful post

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you mean i need to assign CSS under Directy Number Settings or under Call Forward section beside 500? hunt 500 doesn't have any CSS.

yes please, make sure the DN 100's partion falls into the incoming CSS of Gwy, pls assing the same and test it. 

Do  I need to assign CSS under under Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings section beside 500? hunt 500 doesn't have any CSS.

Thanks.

the called party/fwrded number should fall in the css of the calling number else call wouold fail. so pls assign the css.