Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to VM from UCCX script

A call is handled by the UCCX server (CTI Route Point) script.  At one point in the script, the call is transfered to the VM pilot.  However, when it reaches CUC, it just hits the default greeting because the Calling and Called partys show as the VM pilot number instead of the original CTI DN.

This all worked with Unity 4 and UCCX 5.  Then we upgraded to UCCX 8.5 and CUC 8.6 and it broke.  Any ideas?

Thanx.

3 Replies 3

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tim,

CUC is working as designed/expected. We need to see why UCCX is sending Calling number ( ANI ) as VM Pilot number ?

How did you check that both Calling & Called Number are VM Pilot Number ? can you attach some more details about it ?

GP.

I got it working with a reboot of UCM last night.  Go figure...

Dears,,

can any one tell me how can call wil transfer after reached Direct number. i means if any call is coming from PSTN after that recording start  " press 1 for opreator or press 2 for Reception. " How can we configuer when caller press 1 or 2 call wil trnasfer to destination Ext ?

Please help me for this i will thankfull to u.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: