Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Folks, I'm really struggling to understand what is wrong her.basically, I have a presence cluster with 4 servers in a 2 sub-cluster arrangement. All the replication is good and users assigned to the publisher work great with all the functions howe...

Hello all,Our business is in the process of migrating to Windows 7.  Our IT department is trialling it, but have discovered that since rebuilding our laptops with Windows 7 Business Edition (64-bit), the Cisco VT Advantage Camera II units are not bei...

Hi We are planning to change our CUCM userID/Usernames from samAccountName to mail Attribute (ldap synced).CUPs creates now a IM-Address like blbla@maildomain@topleveldomain. Normaly the mail-domain is the toplevel-domain. Automaticly it adds the dom...

HelloI have CCM 4.2 and I want to upgrade it to CCM 4.3 because new "expansion modules 7915" don`t work with 4.2. To upgrade CCM 4.2 I need first to upgrade CCM`s OS Win2000 to Win2003. I couldn't fined where I can download file "win-os-upgrade-k9-20...

Hi There,Please assist. I have the setup below and all inbound calls fail:CUCM -->(h323) Gateway --> (H323-to-SIP) SBC --> Softswitch The SBC sends an Invite and PRACK towards the Gateway; the gateway responds with a Ringing and OK (to the PRACK) but...

Hi, My CUCCX CTI route point/ports cannot register with the CUCM server. I am getting the following error (CTI manager): Device Open failed CTI Connection Id:5 Device Name:Trigger_HelpUK UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:ReasonCode:-1932787502 App ID:Cisco CTIManage...

Hi everyone,I'm implementing CUC9.1 for PoC at customer site and face the problem about services.The connection serviceability service is always stopped and I can't start it.I tried to start using command "utils service start Connection Serviceabilit...

Is there a way a unity connection *user *can toggle the after greeting action from "Take Message" to "Hang up"? This option is quite popular with mobile operators around here, and people are used to it (e.g. to change the alternative greeting to an a...

d.haeni by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes