cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx with ccme

tkavithas87
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to integrate uccx with ccme.i am intalling uccx on vmware.when i install its asking for ip address and gateway.which should be the gateway.pls assist me.

thanks

kavi

22 Replies 22

there are two network adapters with the name of vmware network adapter vmnet 1,vmnet8.why it showing two?.and also there is no gateway address for vmware box.

Hi Kavitha,

Please click on the ip of the base VM server->Configuration->Properties , a popup window will appear and than click on the Routing Tab and check the Default Gateway address, please use this ip and check.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts

i have given that default gateway.now i can able to move from there.now the problem is ntp server.i couldnt continue the installation without entering the valid NTP server.

Hi Kavithas,

Yes NTP server is mandatory for installing the UCCX.

You need to setup an NTP server, you can check if incase if your CUCM has any NTP references which you can use it for UCCX also.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Kavitha,

Please refer the section "Performing the Initial Setup for a Deployment with Unified CME" from page 69 onwards in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/uccx851ig.pdf

Its the same procedure for UCCX 8.x release with CME.

Hope this helps.

Anand

pls rate helpful posts !!

HI ANAND,    

it is helpful to integrate uccx with cme.but still i couldnt install the uccx server.pls assist me.

thanks

Hi Kavithas,

I hope you have given the proper DNS server and have added the UCCX hostname properly in the DNS server. So that if you ping the UCCX hostname it is resolvable.

And also I am assuming that you are installing the UCCX with the OVA templates from the CCO site.

Thanks,

Anand

pls rate helpful posts !!

yes.i gave the dns server.actualy the problem is when i installing the uccx server,it couldnt identify the gateway. i installed the server on vmware.