Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM - Time Of Day Routing

Hi! I have TOD routing setup and working as expected through Unity Connection. However, there is a network issue that has broken this routing and I need to set the TOD on UCM exclusively. Here is the Call flow for open: PSTN ----> CUBE -----> UCM ----XLATE (Phone Partition/ Phone CSS) -----> Hunt Pilot / Hunt List / Line group ----> NoAnswer Forward to another number. Here is the Call flow for closed: PSTN -----> CUBE -----> UCM ----XLATE (Phone Partition/ Phone CSS) -----> Hunt Pilot - Forward All to another number. I also need to add holiday schedules I created two partitions: PT_OPEN and PT_CLOSED. I created two time schedules and added time periods into those schedules. I added the schedules into the two above partitions. (PT_OPEN and PT_CLOSED.) with correct time zone I created two hunt pilots with the same number that is being xlate from the above. The two hunt pilots - 1 HP has PT_OPEN and 1 HP has PT_CLOSED. The CSS in the xlate has access to both PT_OPEN and PT_CLOSED. For some reason, not working. Anyone have any suggestions/ solutions to help me?
16 Replies 16

@AndrewManiscalco8243 wrote:

Thanks @Roger Kallberg 

I did as you suggested:  I did a time schedule for open that had nothing listed in there.

You do not need and should not have an empty time schedule for the open partition. You should have no TS set at all on this PT.

This is how we normally setup ToD routing in CM.
image.png

Response Signature

@AndrewManiscalco8243 wrote:

Thank you @TONY SMITH 

So, no time schedule for closed partition. In essence, it should always be closed unless there is a open schedule.

How would you handle holidays?

That's correct, however doing it round the other way as Roger suggested is also valid.

My way - simpler time schedule as for example 0830-1700 Mon-Friday is a single time period

Other way - closed schedule needs two time periods 0000-0830 and 1700-2400 on weekdays, and another for weekends.  However holidays are easier this way round.