Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ucmuser Webpage dissalow paste password

Hello, we already upgrade 8.6.2 to 9.1.2.12042-1. After the upgrade it is not possible to paste the user password in the ucmuser Logon dialogbox in the field password. Copy/paste the username is possible.

I can´t also find a note in Bug Tool or Release Notes.

Any help are appreciate, is this a feature or a BUG?

Regards Armin

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Armin,

I tried with cucm version 9.0.1 10000-37 and was able to copy paste the password on ucmuser page. Can you try using a different browser and check if you get same results.

HTH

Manish

Hi, really thanks for your fast answer and your effort. Sorry I forgot to mentioned I had already try it w/ Mozilla 34.xx, Chrome 38.xx and IE 9.xx. W/ all Browser same fault. W/ all this Browser no issue we had in CUCM 8.6.2.

Regards

Armin 

Hi Armin,

I got access to a 9.1.2 version and found that i can not copy paste the password. So, this is definitely working as designed on this version. I will see if there is any documentation or bug about this change in behavior.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish, thats really helpfull. Thanks. I has already try to find something about the issue, Bug Tool, Community and Guides, but w/o any success.

I hope you find something.

Regards

Armin

Hi Manish, meantime I open a TAC. I will keep you up to date.

Sure, looks like a new bug to me as the copy paste works on self care portal of cucm version 10.5 as well.

Manish