Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Access System Administration page

dbellazetin
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have recently installed unity 4.0(4) but I cannot access the System Administration page. All the services are started up per a document that I read on www.ciscounitysupport.com but I still can't access the page.

I am attaching a screen shot of my Unity Server.

Daniel

5 Replies 5

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm going to suggest that you create two new accounts - MessageStore and DirSvc accounts. If you have enough permissions to start AvDsAd and AvDsGlobalCatalog, then you have too much permission for the same account into the Exchange message store. Run Permission Wizard again and change the AV* services to start with the new Message Store account with the exception of AvDsAd and AvDsGlobalCatalog. The two will use the DirSvc account.

I don't know if that will fix your issue but you will have to do that first.

see this doc "The Accounts That Cisco Unity Services Log On As" http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008022b8ae.html#wp1551351

If the problem still continues, let us know if you have the same error message.

H. M.

That did not work. I still get the same error. I couldn't even find that exact error on Cisco's site anywhere. What does it mean exactly?

Can any one else help?

Daniel

Make sure you're using the latest Permissions Wizard. I had similar problems and downloaded PW403X again. It was a couple days newer than when I downloaded last Friday. I was having real strange problems with passwords not working until I ran this latest version.

I got it working. I re-ran the permissions wizard and created new accounts and rebooted.

Daniel

Thanks for letting us know the resolution

H. M.