cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to see exchange subscribers to import

drenner
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to see all of the subscribers in the Exchange server/AD to import as Unity Subscribers. The system was on 3.1.4 and is upgraded to 4.0.5. I can see some AD Accounts but not most of them.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Were the users you can't see ever subscribers? They may still be marked as such and Unity wont show you them for import until they're cleaned of those properties (which can be done with the Remove Subscriber Properties tool you'll find in Tools Depot).

If not, are these users in a particular container/OU? Anything about these users that ties them together? Unity isn't going to arbitrarily not show them, and I don't have much info to go on here... I suspect they were marked as subscribers since this is by far the most common cause of such a problem.

RemoveSubscriberProperties did the trick. The doc on CCO helped a lot.

I now have another issue. The users are unable to authenticate to the server with the Media Master control and playback messages over the phone. speakers work fine but the additional popup for user/ domain/ password comes up but wont take the password for domain users. Any ideas?