cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 405 with Notes

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

Every time I try to import a user from here or one other Notes box I get this error message. I have imported lots of users up until 1 week ago from these notes boxes and I can still do it from others. I have roughly 10 notes boxes all in the same domain. But now from 2 notes boxes I recieve the following error.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_DSDomino

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 1038

Date: 8/24/2006

Time: 6:13:06 PM

User: N/A

Computer: CFS01US1

Description:

Cisco Unity could not import or modify subscriber "Dawn Newsom/Temp/CFS02/CFS". This subscriber's mail server "CN=CFS02/O=CFS" is not a member of the " " Notes Domain.

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

2 Replies 2

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

this error does seem to suggest the domino server is not part of the Notes domain that it is expecting.

if you're sure you've imported from this server previously, then perhaps a re-run of the permissionsWizard can shed some light.

if there is an access or authenitcation issue, this would surely show it in the results.

i'm not hip with the notes domain and its configuration but perhaps a double check with that piece would show something.

trouillard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amy - Do all of the Notes servers from which you import users have DUCS installed ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: