Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6 - Bulk Admin Headers for Caller Input

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to configure the caller inputs of a mailbox by using the Bulk Administration Tool in CUC 8.6 ?

I found out some interesting headers in the Bulk Guide, but nothing related to Caller Inputs.

I'm also looking for any headers to set more than 1 MWI. The MWIExtension header will configure the default MWI extension. I would like to add more (same as Alternate Extensions that you can add by using Ext_Alt1, Ext_Alt2, etc.)

Any idea ?

Thank you very much

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Gabriel,

We are discussing the use of "Bulk Edit" & Caller Input example in this thread;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2217871?tstart=0

Cheers!

Rob

"go easy...step lightly...stay free " 

- The Clash

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your answer, but this is not exactly what I am looking for.

I do know the "Bulk Edit" method to change settings in mass.

Actually, I would like to set these up when I create the mailboxes. I do use the Bulk Administration Tool with a CSV file and headers, such as:

ALIAS,LDAPCCMUSERID,FIRSTNAME,LASTNAME,EXTENSION,EXTENSION_ALT1

I would like, using the same method, to set Caller Inputs and more than 1 MWI.

You'll say: why don't you just create them and then Bulk Edit to set these parameters.

The thing is, the 100 mailboxes that I create at the same time using the Bulk Admin are not necessarily pointing to the same Caller Inputs, neither the same MWI or Alternate Extensions.

In the 8.6 Bulk Admin Guide, there is a lot of headers described that we can use, but nothing about Caller Input and MWI. Wonder if there is a way...

Thank you