Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6 integration with CUCM 8.6 on UCS failed

hamed1900
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have unity connection 8.6 trying to integrate it with CUCM 8.6.2, both are on Demo license at the moment, as I want to test everything before importing the licensess.

I can see the Voice port status as "Rejected" on CUCM, also when I test port on Unity, there is a error saying something like " Verify the Voiceport configuration is exactly the same as CUCM". I checked everything and all is same. I have done too many integration from previous Version and all went very well. But this one is making me too many problems:).

Anyone has an idea?

Hamed

7 Replies 7

Saurabh Agnihotri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hamed,

How many voicemail ports have you configured on the CUCM and on Unity Connection?

What is the devicename of the VM ports on the CUCM?

What is the devicename prefix selected in Unity Connection?

Have you tried resetting the port group on the Unity Connection and also the VM ports on CUCM?

Hi Saurabh/Java,

As I am using the demo license , I just add 1 port. Evrything is same and configured correctly, please have a look at the attachments.

Thanks,

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that error sounds like there's a mismatch between the names of the VM ports on CUCM and CUC, that's the first thing I'd check.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

Please havea look at the attachments.all same.

thanks you,

It may be worth checking to see if the CCM service is started on the CUCM server.  If so, restart to see if you can establish the connection.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi David,

I did restart both Unity and CUCM and it did not work.

Hi,

Have you added CUC as application server in Cisco CUCM. Also have you given proper AXL parameter under

Phone System and CUCM Server configuration under port group.

Regards

Ronak Patel

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.