Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Two calls come from PSTN into bacd,and go into call queue normally repectively, all two agent can ring normally in the first cycle, but after allagentsbusy tone, the second call from PSTN can't get agent ringing, only the first call and ring the agen...

Bossearth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIThe problem is when I attempt to view a record I get the following error;30061: Data is not available in the  databaseI followed the tutorial ,but when i tried the command :run sql select param_value from tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MA...

cinti3295 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI have installed Unity connection server and did the integration with the CUCM , but i have noticed that i can't receive more than 2 calls at the same time , i rebooted the server to check if the license has been activated or not and found every...

How do I learn cisco unified communications?  I want to build a working system.  I have (4) 2811 routers and (4) 3750s.I can purchase cisco phones.  Most of the documentation refers to "clouds" and broad level architecture.  Can I install cucm on 2 s...

jbradmck1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes