Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiWe are implementing a cluster Unity Conecction 8.5 virtualized.I have the following licenses:UCXN8-UWL-PAK-D     UCXN8-UWL-USR-D with 300      UNCN8-VMWARE-UWL-D 2andUNITYCN8-HA-PAKIn that server I install the UNCN8-VMWARE-UWL-D ?  In publisher or ...

We have CUCM cluster consist of 1 publisher, 4 subscriber and have installed a new node like another cluster's publisher(with diferent ip address from existing publisher) . When existing publisher goes down we will move publisher backup to new server...

MehmetKaya by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) The 6000 bundle is supplied on a UCS under VMWare. Does that mean the individual applications CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CUPS are actually running as seperate VM Machines? By this I mean is this essentially the same as the stand-alone products technically, ...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am running CUCM 8.6 PUB-SUB with two SIP Gateways 3925. I need to configure the second SIP Gateway as a backup for example if one SIP Gateway goes down then the calls should route from the other gateway.Can you please tell me how i can acc...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes