cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Call Handler Timeout

Mark Dragone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All - I have a Cisco Unity Connection 11.0 along with CUCM 11.0.  I'm struggling with a call handler.  The problem I am having is after a person hears the greeting I would like it to go to a hunt pilot number in CUCM if no option is selected.  I can not figure out how to accomplish this.  Hoping there is someone who can steer me in the right direction.  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure another call handler and set the transfer settings to the hunt pilot, on the one you want to "timeout" use the After greeting action to transfer to the CH with the transfer.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure another call handler and set the transfer settings to the hunt pilot, on the one you want to "timeout" use the After greeting action to transfer to the CH with the transfer.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime - Thank you for the response.  So I built a new call handler and set the after greeting action of the original call handler to go to the new call handler.  I'm not sure if I programmed the new call handler correctly.  This is what I did.  I went into the transfer rules of the new call handler and set the transfer calls to go to the hunt pilot number.  Does that sound right or am I missing something else or configured it incorrectly.  Thanks.

That's it, I'm assuming you have already adjusted your CSS and restriction tables to allow such calls.

HTH

java