Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection IVR

Ajin Skariah
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to setup IVR with unity connection version 11.0 which allows outside callers to dial an extension. But I cannot see option to assign telephone number for users without voice mailbox. I have only limited licenses for voice mailbox so I want to add the remaining users without mailbox so that caller can reach them by extension. But I couldn't find option to assign phone number for that users. In unity version 5, there was option to add the users as internet users with telephone numbers. Here I couldn't see that option. How can I accomplish this? 

Thanks,

Ajin.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ajin,

Couple of things:

1. On the call handler in the greetings settings, check the box for "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers"

2. Change the Default Outdial restriction table to allow dialing the given number

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ajin,

Couple of things:

1. On the call handler in the greetings settings, check the box for "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers"

2. Change the Default Outdial restriction table to allow dialing the given number

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

It worked. Thank you. But I had to allow call in default system transfer restriction table.

Ajin.