Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection License

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys, i need a clarification of the following:

I have 200 Unity connection enhanced voice messaging user, in my understanding 200 is the number of users that can have voice mail box.

My question is how many sccp voice mail ports can be created? i thought in the beginning that 200 would also mean 200 voice ports-"as we have in uccx regarding the license and the number of CTI ports"-  but i heard in unity, that it has no relation.

Are the number of sccp voice mail ports need special license? or Are they limited ?

I am using unity connection 10.5.2.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The number of ports is directly related to the HW platform, or OVA you used for CUC, licenses have nothing to do with that. Review the CUC HW compatibility matrix for such info.

They ARE limited, if you have the largest HW/OVA possible, you cannot go beyond the specified number of ports for it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The number of ports is directly related to the HW platform, or OVA you used for CUC, licenses have nothing to do with that. Review the CUC HW compatibility matrix for such info.

They ARE limited, if you have the largest HW/OVA possible, you cannot go beyond the specified number of ports for it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello, Jamie!

Thanks for clarifying this point!