cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection user database fields for notification

gkuzmowycz
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Unity Connection 11.5. Using BAT I have exported the user database to see who is getting notifications of voice messages and/or missed calls. According to the documentation at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/administration/guide/b_cucsag/b_cucsag_appendix_010001.html#reference_2E5FAFA076A246FDAE354CBE89D9529E the fields Active_HTML1 and Active_HTML2 govern this, presumably "0" for no notification and "1" for notification. However, in the CSV that BAT generated, the vast majority of user accounts show no data in this field. Not "null", no data. A small handful show "0", but accounts which I know to be receiving notifications have a blank in this field. Going column by column, there is no discernible difference in the exported data between an account known to be receiving notifications and an account known to not be receiving notifications. I am not eager to spend hours or days going through the GUI from account to account to get this information. What is going on here, and how can I get the actual effective value of Active_HTML1 and Active_HTML2?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: