Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express - Remove System Default Prompt "Are you still there?"

Hi guys,

is it possible to remove the system default prompt message "Are you still there?" from the CUE AA script? even though the caller doesn't press anything?

UCE 8.6.4

Router C2921, IOS: 152-2.T2

Thank you.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cristian,

Can you try the suggestion in this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1212759#1212759

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

View solution in original post

That is referred to the CUE script editor that, as described in documentation, is used to modify CUE AA scripts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cristian,

Can you try the suggestion in this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1212759#1212759

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Hi Rob,

thanks for the reply.

the thread is a bit unclear..."Right click the menu, go to properties, input...."

on the CUE there is only the Auto Attendant "Menu" where you can choose/enable your script, but you cannot modify any parameters.

...and there is another section under System -> Scripts where the scripts can be uploaded.

and that's actually all..

do you have any ideas?

Thanks.

Cheers.

That is referred to the CUE script editor that, as described in documentation, is used to modify CUE AA scripts.

is it possible to remove the prompt over GUI?

there is a script editor under System -> Scripts, but you cannot set the max-retries for a new script.

Thanks.

over GUI it doesn't work.

I edited it with the CUE script editor "Right click the menu, go to properties, input..." and it works!

thanks.

Hi Rob/Paolo,

I'm still having problems with the edited script.

the problem is after 1/2 days the script crashes and enters into a "Are you still there" loop.

if I dial the main number, I only hear "Are you still there".

What could the problem be?

Thanks a lot.

sachinb7989
Level 1
Level 1

Just download the system script from other working unity express server and upload the scipt as below steps

System> Script>>Upload the system script which you donwload from another unity server(Same step to download from another unity server.) net below steps

Voice Mail > Auto Attendant>>>autoattendant * >>>Changed the system script uploaded, which he taken from another system>>>>Set the bussiness hours which will be schedule for the Out of office hours>>and set the OOH promt IVR(which you wanted to play)>>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: