cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Networking Issue

s.casper_2
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.04sr1 - I have a site where Unity Networking has stopped working. I can not compose and send messages to this site from any other site. I can compose and send messages from the site with no problem.

There is no indication that anything is wrong. No errors in the Event Viewer or voicemail messages that the composed and sent message could not be delivered.

Thanks for any assistance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check to ensure your DNS settings are correct or working correctly. If the Exchange backend servers or AD is not communicating correctly, this will halt your MTA between the sites.

You can setup a manual test with using OWA from one server and try email another Exchange server on the other. Log in with OWA at the opposite and see the message comes through. If Exchange is sending emails, then it is in Unity somewhere not getting it to Exchange.

Check the Unity MTA folder. If there are failed messages, they could just be stuck.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check to ensure your DNS settings are correct or working correctly. If the Exchange backend servers or AD is not communicating correctly, this will halt your MTA between the sites.

You can setup a manual test with using OWA from one server and try email another Exchange server on the other. Log in with OWA at the opposite and see the message comes through. If Exchange is sending emails, then it is in Unity somewhere not getting it to Exchange.

Check the Unity MTA folder. If there are failed messages, they could just be stuck.

Thanks! The DHCP Client was disabled.