cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Upgrade Issue with Recorded Name

lyle.langston
Level 1
Level 1

I have just upgraded from 4.0(2) to 4.0(4) and I had an issue with the recorded name for all of the users not being kept, and they are going to have to record this again. Is there a way to get these back? I am not sure what happened to have these go away, but am concerned. All of their voicemail messages are ok, but just the .WAV file for the recorded name is gone. Any insight on this would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Were greetings wiped out as well?

The voice names and greetings are all stored in \Commserver\StreamFiles. After the upgrade, does that directory still exist on your server?

The directory is still there, as well as the greetings. Just when users are going to deliver a message or check messages, the recorded name no longer is recognized; but it accesses the extension.

Hi -

From the Unity SA, check the Conversation settings for one of your subscribers. Is the After logging on play Subscriber's recorded name box checked?

Regards,

Ginger

Thanks for more info on this. Unfortunately, yeah, after checking that, I found that it was still checked as well. Thanks anyway for the help!

Lyle