Views
Helpful
Replies

Unused endpoints

themizzz21
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there any way to find endpoints that are unregistered for more than X days?

X could be any integer number greater than 4.

(Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 11.5.1.22900-28 )

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

From CUCM 12.an see the last restoration status on the phone phone page. Those information is  controlled by a Cisco RIS Data Collector service parameter called RIS Unused Cisco Callmanager Device Store Period

The below link will be useful for you.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200578-Monitor-Cisco-IP-Phones-Using-Call-Manag.html

Response Signature

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From the RTMT you can see the unregistered phone details.

Device Search>>Phone>>Status: Unregistered>>Model: Any

SadavAnsari_0-1681017020285.png

Pls rate if its "Helpful". If this answered your question Pls click "Accept As Solution".

Sadav Ansari

themizzz21
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the replies,

Maybe I didn't ask the question correctly. I am interested in finding devices that have been unregistered for more than a month.
I think that by default, after three days in which a device is unregistered, it is declared as 'none' by the Call manager. Since the cluster is on version 11.5, is there such a possibility?

Regards.

You would need to parse the output, but you may be able to get the information you want with this command.

show risdb query phone
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: