cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URGENT: Cisco Mobile in CUWL - how to order?

Dragan Ilic
Level 4
Level 4

How to order Cisco Mobile in CUWL Pro beside clasic CUMA and CUMC implementation? Also, can I order UCM 8.5 in CUWL and then deploy it on VMware supported platform by Cisco? Is it even possible?

Nothing of this information you can't find on cisco.com. They say that, for instance, Cisco Mobile is part of CUWL Pro but when you configure ordering with DCT tool you can't select nothing except CUMA server 7.0 and CUMC various clients.

Also, you can't select Call manager for deploying on VMware platform and we all know that it is supported.

TIA,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan
2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I just tried this in DCT under CUWL-LIC top-level and it does appear under the Mobile Voice Options category. The ordering guide has additional details.

Yes, I saw that...but as you can see there is only option for iphone. But you have CUMC for Symbian, Blackberry, Windows etc. Also, you have mobile solution for all these platforms (mobile clients beside Cisco unified mobile communicator) but you can't select them throw CUWL and in ordering guide I saw option that you can order all of this in CUWL. So I think that DCT isn't updated yet accordingly to OG. I can't figure why especially in PRO CUWL because there you have everything...

Thx anyway,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan