Views
Helpful
Replies

URL dialing through expresswy stopped working

Redash6174183
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

we used to use our internal cisco IP phone as audio source in webex meeting like once I join the meeing I use video system and pick my extension xxxx@domain then it will let cisco webex to all my phone through expresswayE.

currently it gives my (couldn't connect to device)

from expressway logs it shows call rejectedand reason not found

please have a look to the attached screen shots and logs and advise

7 Replies 7

As you state that this was working at some point I would ask myself this. What has changed that could affect the calls?

A 404 not found is often caused by the CSS not having visibility of the needed partition(s), or it could in the case of calls via Expressway be affected by Search Rule match statement(s).

If you happen to use GDPR to distribute URI and/or number information it could also be affected by the PT that is used to store SIP route pattern(s) is not in the original CSS for where the call was received, ie not in the inbound CSS for the SIP trunk used for the Expressway(s).

Response Signature

Dear Roger ,

Thanks for your response 

the changes is adding new subscribers (cucm ,cuc, ccx and expressway) in new datacenter.

the old expressway pairs works with same confirguration of SIP trunk , CSS and security profile.

from logs it seems the call forwrded from expressway E to C then to cucm howerver the call fails in this point.

I am not using GDPR.

is it possible to share the logs with you ?

In CM have you added the new Expressway to either a new SIP trunk or to the existing? Are you using TLS between the Expressway and CM? If so have you added the FQDN of the new Exp-C to the security profile in CM?

About sharing logs, if you’re want you can share them with me, but it would likely be better if you share them in a post as that would give you more responses.

Response Signature

Thanks 

I have added new sip for the new expressway

yes I added the FQDN of new expressway to CM security profile

by the way I tested the existing expressway nodes and also didn’t work.

can you please share your email to share the logs ?

I don’t want to share it in post for some security concerns

thanks for understanding 

If it does not work for the previous nodes there would likely have been something that has been altered. Things does not fail out of the blue.

Response Signature

Redash6174183
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Roger so much for your interest.

I can confirm the issue solved . it was missconfigured sip security profile and zone TLS verify enable

Great news, glad you got it resolved and thanks for letting us know.

Response Signature