Views
Helpful
Replies

User unable to initiate Meet Me conference call

bass_adelaide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the Meet Me conference call functionality on Cisco CUCM 9.1.2 (yes, old I know but it's what we got :-/).

I have configured the number in Call Routing -> Meet Me Number/Pattern with no partition and Non Secure security level.

When I try from some phones it works by doing 'Meet Me' -> [extension] straight away.

However from some others when I dial 'Meet Me' -> [extension] I get 'Unable to setup Conference'.

Can anyone give me some guidance on where to start looking to see why some users can't start a meet me call?

If you need more specific info, I'll try and provide it.

1 Reply 1

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

'Unable to setup Conference'

The above message clearly indicates the inability of the device to invoke conference resources. Hence please check that you are assigning correct MRGL to the devices for which it is failing and then ensure that the MRG inside the MRGL does have the required hardware/software CFB resources to get Meet Me working. An easier way would also be to check a working and non working user in terms of Device Pool, MRGL etc and if there are difference then try to match them and check.

Regards

Deepak