cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewmail 8.0 w/ Exchange 2010 setup?

stevenle
Spotlight
Spotlight

We are running a Cisco Unity 7.0 failover environment. We are tinkering with Exchange 2010 and have downloaded the latest viewmail version for it. Does anyone know how to configure viewmail in Exchange 2010? I'm not familiar with Exchange 2010 and am quite lost. If anyone has set it up and can share the steps required, I would owe you. I would like to test it and see if I can get it working but my eyes are hurting from navigating Exchagne 2010 all day with no luck. This used to be easy in Exchange 2003. Viewmail options were under the Tools menu but there is no equivalent in Exchange 2010. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Bryan Shapess
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am guessing you are talking about getting Viewmail for Outlook (VMO) to work with Outlook 2010, is that correct?  If so, unfortunatly there is currently not a version of VMO that works with Outlook 2010.

Here is the guide that states what versions work with Unity:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cuclientmtx.html#wp395244

Bryan

I'm pretty sure VMO 8.0 works with it. What I needed was how to configure it in Exchange 2010. In Exchange 2003 you would use the Tools menu to get to Viewmail options and set your parameters. I was wondering where that menu was in Exchange 2010.