cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

voicemail attachment in outlook

Peter Kim
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user who is having an issue receiving voicemail attachment from Unity.  It's been working without any issue and suddenly stopped working.  I tried to delete and recreate the VM box.  it didn't work.  Is there any other thing I should check?  When I ran the "test" within unified message service for exchange, it passed without any errors. 

Thanks.

Peter

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is the user receiving the email with no attachment? Or not receiving the email at all? Only happening with one user? Have you checked mailbox rules that might be moving or deleting the message?

Brandon

Thanks for your reply Brandon.  The user is not receiving anything from Unity connection.  It is only for this user.  I have to check if there is any mailbox rules for this user.

Thanks.

Peter

Try running these two comands

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_ConfigurationModifyBool(pFullName='System.Messaging.MbxSynch.MbxSynchUsePaging',pvalue=1)

Step 2 To set the maximum limit of voice messages items that can be managed by Cisco Unity Connection with the Paged view search functionality, run the following CLI command:

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_ConfigurationModify(pFullName='System.Messaging.MbxSynch.MbxSynchVoiceMailCountLimit',pvalue="25000")
(http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/unified_messaging/guide/10xcucumgx/10xcucumg020.html)