cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling in Microsoft Teams is not providing recent calls/voicema

HillyardK
Level 1
Level 1

We are testing Webex Calling within Microsoft Teams, however we do not see call logs or voicemail.

We are also getting a Failed to load voicemail list error.

We were told this issue was fixed early last week, however it was not fixed for us.

HillyardK_0-1693415993350.png

We are using Dedicated Instance for our CUCM.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you fix it?  Any help would be appreciated.

We were planning on rolling out Webex to replace Cisco Jabber by the end of September, but we will not be with this error

3 Replies 3

Excuse my ignorance but what have the Teams integrated function for Webex to do with the replacement of Jabber with Webex? Either way you would have the full version of the Webex application installed on the clients as the Teams add on is merely a “remote control” of the full application. Ie meaning that the application in Teams does a cross launch of the full Webex application on the client. With this any issue(s) related to Teams should not really stop you from doing the planned replacement.

On your question about voicemail failure to load. Does you have a networked system landscape for CUC? If so there is an additional layer of the issue that the BU at Cisco is currently working on to rectify. I was in a call last week with them about this to identify the underlying issue caused by a networked CUC system landscape.

Response Signature

Hi Roger, I think the question is more like this:

Can the WebEx Calling Sub-App in MS Teams pull and reflect Call History and Voicemail from the WebEx App?

Or can it control the WX App, which is registered to CUCM, while pulling VM and Call Hist direct from the servers, as in using CCUC?

The application in Teams gets the information from the Webex application located on the same computer and it is also from what I know dependent on the systems, CM and CUC, being setup with CCUC integration to Control Hub.

Response Signature