cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.x Menu Bar Contents and Descriptions List?

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to put some notes together and I am having a hard time finding a list of the CUCM menu options, with an explanation of each menu option, along with the listed contents and what they do.  I am trying to avoid having to type this all out and would rather use a resource for the information that I could copy.  Any ideas where I could find a list?

Here is kind of what I am looking for (I copied this information from the CUCM Admin Guide, Release 9.1(1))

System - Contains information on how to configure the items in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration System menu.

• Server - Used to specify the address of the server where Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service is installed.
  • Cisco Unified CM - Used to specify the ports and other properties for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
  • Cisco Unified CM Group - Specifies a prioritized list of up to three Cisco Unified Communications Managers. The first Cisco Unified Communications Manager in the list serves as the primary Cisco Unified Communications Manager for that group, and the other members of the group serve as secondary and tertiary (backup) Cisco Unified Communications Managers
  • etc....
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok,

I am afraid there is no other Cisco doc apart from the admin guide and this one which you already looked at.

Manish

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

One way is to login into cucm admin page and click on Help > Contents. In the new windows that opens you will get all the details about all tabs and configuration options , just need to select the options from the left.

Manish

Thank you but I already looked at that and that will not work because then the user would need access to CUCM and I am trying to work on an 'overview' document that does not require access. 

Plus, that page takes several features and drops them under a 'other' link and I am just looking for a brief description of each menu option and the available listed options, without me having to write it all up.  I was hoping there was a table or list already out there that I could use.

Ok,

I am afraid there is no other Cisco doc apart from the admin guide and this one which you already looked at.

Manish

That is what I was afraid of.  Thank you.  I searched everywhere I could think of for an 'overview' of the menu options and what they are used for, and had no luck, so thought I would ask here.  Thanks anyways.

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Attached is the screen that you will get on clicking Help > Contents, you may also do a search from the search box at top right for the settings that you want or just click on the options on the left.