cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to back to Calling VM after a forward with Unity Connection 8?

yoshio.homma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I want to do the following:

If I call tu DN 1000 and if DN 1000 CFB or CFNA to 2000 the call forwards to DN 2000, then if DN 2000 no answer the call goes back to the 1000 VM box.

I remember I did it but with Unity 4 or 5 but with Unity Connection I have no Idea how to do it.

Can some one help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless you have changed the setting, that's the default behavior. It will use the original called number to reach the mailbox.

Connection can use either the first redirecting  number or last redirecting number, depending on the setting of the Use  Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call  check box on the System Settings > Advanced > Conversations page  in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless you have changed the setting, that's the default behavior. It will use the original called number to reach the mailbox.

Connection can use either the first redirecting  number or last redirecting number, depending on the setting of the Use  Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call  check box on the System Settings > Advanced > Conversations page  in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks javalenc I was just need to uncheck the VM forward of the first DN and check the VM on the second DN.

As you say that is the default behavior.

BEST REGARDS.