Flaf
Level 1
Level 1

good morning guys
on our subscriber we have configured 3 media resources:

admin: show risdb query mediaresource

----------- Media Resource Information -----------

Number of MediaResource entries 3

Seq #, MediaResource Name, IP Address, Ipv6Addr, Description, Reg Status, Model Type, Http Support, #reg attempts, Product Type, RegChg TimeStamp
5, SMEOR-MTP03-729, 10.13.13.33, ::, Description: SME-OR-MTP03 - Codec G729, Registration status: reg, UNKNOWN: model number == 83, no, 0, 99, 1586362094
2, SMEOR-MTP05-711, 10.13.13.42, ::, Description: SME-OR-MTP05 - Codec G711, Registration status: reg, UNKNOWN: model number == 83, no, 0, 99, 1584395198
4, CL1OR-MTP02-SME, 10.13.13.32, ::, Description: MTP, Registration status: reg, UNKNOWN: model number == 83, no, 0, 99, 1583841572

what is the command in sh on the subscriber to know which mtp devices access through each media resource?

5 Replies 5

Sorry, but I don't understand what you ask about. Would you mind to re-phrase your question and give a little bit more details on what you want to do or know?

Response Signature

with Rtmt --- System --- Performance on a subscriber in the Cisco MTP Device menu --- I can see the active resources on an average resource.
How do I get the same data by connecting in sh on the subscriber?

with what command can I get this data?

What is important here is which CUCM server the media is REGISTERED to, which you can check in CUCM admin page. If the MTP is showing registered with particular CUCM Sub then that is which server you would look at in RTMT performance data.  

With media resources what is most important though is which MRG they are assigned to and thus which devices can invoke them should they need to.  

What exactly are you looking to figure out and for purpose?

The data I am looking for I can get them through RTMT.
But I need to know them also through ssh on the subscriber in which the media resource is attested.
Is it possible to get them or display them in ssh on the Sub?

Is there a command on command line interface?

I've never heard of anyone trying to get this from CLI nor see a need for that.  If you need to see which MTPs are being used RTMT tells you that, if you need to know which CUCM node is processing it then you would need to know which node the device is registered to which you can tell by looking at the MTP page in CUCM.  Perhaps describe your use case and we might be of more help.