cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nodes are not communication after configuring ILS through password authentication

I configured ILS based on Password, i made one as Hub cluster and another as spoke cluster. i did not enable Exchange Global Dial Plan Replication Data with Remote Clusters. When checking status through CUCM Administrator ->Advanced Features-> ILS configuration: i can see Last Contact time is blank and USN Data Synchronization Status is disabled.

Could you please let me what things i need to check to make ILS connection successful. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Prassha
Level 1
Level 1

Renu

Make sure all ILS clusters are using  the same password

Make sure FQDN is used for remote cluster name instead IP and DNS resolvable.

Can you verify if your cluster discovery is happening try viewing the cluster discovery options and what you see?

Did you try restarting the ILS service on all publisher, give it a go if you haven't because after password updation service restart required.

Rate if you find this helpful

Regards
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful or Mark Solutions as Accepted

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Prassha
Level 1
Level 1

Renu

Make sure all ILS clusters are using  the same password

Make sure FQDN is used for remote cluster name instead IP and DNS resolvable.

Can you verify if your cluster discovery is happening try viewing the cluster discovery options and what you see?

Did you try restarting the ILS service on all publisher, give it a go if you haven't because after password updation service restart required.

Regards
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful or Mark Solutions as Accepted

Hello Prassha, 

Thank you for your reply.

1.Actually ILS configured by any other person and I am not sure regarding password. Can I enter password again and save?

2. Yes FQDN is used.

3.  In my ILS configuration there is on Hub and another one is Spoke. I can see remote clusters (Spoke) which that can be viewed in Cisco Unified CM Administration by choosing Advanced Features > Cluster View. Is this what you asked?

4. ILS service restart having any impact over production.