Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Of Day routing in cucm11.0

Hello,

Due to recent COVID-19 global pandemic, We hade to make some changes in our service temporarly and that include our callmanager related services.

I need to use partition and call search space for controlling calls to a trigger that is reachable by our customers outside the company.

I have configured a translation pattern "same used pattern for the new nonworking hours in a new time based partition".

the partition availability is controlled by time schedule that contrains the time periods.

I have configured it but not all time periods match, mostly overlapping interval issue.

I need to have this times configured in form of periods that activates "match" the new partition: 

for the days 24 March to 7 April with this time settings:

Sunday to Thursday as 00:00 to 09:00 and 15:00 24:00

Friday and Saturday, 00:00 to 24:00 "whole day" .

How to configure the time periods to fullfil partition match within this mentioned time settings above.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have CUC, it would be easier to handle that with a standard/closed greeting configuration and schedules.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, 

Thanx for the response but unfortunately no cuc. So I have to use this method which I used to it but this time it's not going well with me. 

Com'n pple, am trying to know the tod periods rules to avoid any overlapping that stop my scenario from working correctly. Any help?