cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 9.0 Single Inbox - User not receiving voice messages in email

JOHN WILHELM
Level 4
Level 4

We are using Unity Connection 9.0 with the Unified Messaging Inbox accounts for our users so that they receive their voice messages in their email.  This is working perfectly for all of our 250 users except 1.  I've checked and double checked this user account.  I even deleted it and then re-created his Unity Connection account, but he is still not getting his voice messages in his email like everyone else is.  Has anyone experience this before with a specific user?  Is there something I am missing somewhere? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Maynard
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into this same issue both in 9.0 and 9.1.1. After working with TAC for at least a week we ran the following command on the Exchange 2010 server and it fixed the issue.

Set-ThrottlingPolicy -identity "ConnectionUnifiedMessagingServicesPolicy" -EWSFindCountLimit 25000

Hope this helps.

- Justin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

JOHN WILHELM
Level 4
Level 4

I would also point out that I ran the test on the account, and it was able to successfully connect to his exchange inbox from the test. 

If you have Exchange 2010, you might be hitting this bug. CSCue31224. Last I checked its not fixed even in 9.1.1a.

Please rate useful posts.

Justin Maynard
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into this same issue both in 9.0 and 9.1.1. After working with TAC for at least a week we ran the following command on the Exchange 2010 server and it fixed the issue.

Set-ThrottlingPolicy -identity "ConnectionUnifiedMessagingServicesPolicy" -EWSFindCountLimit 25000

Hope this helps.

- Justin

Yep, this resolved the issue for us but we had to apply this throtting policy to each mailbox. Of course, the Exchange admin had some sleepless nights after this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: