cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Nortel Option 81C QSIG Integration

jamesperez
Level 1
Level 1

We have integrated a Unity Connection to our Nortel Option 81C.  Our Option 81C is networked to other Nortel 11C sites.  When a caller gets to the Unity and presses a single digit option, the caller is sent to that extension but after a ring no answer condition the caller is sent to the originally called extension, not the last called party.

The display at the remote end shows XXXXXXXXXX ( Caller I.D. of originating caller)

XXXX the VM Box from the Unity Mailbox the caller got transferred from and

"N   "

If I do the transfer under a supervised condition:

The display at the remote ends shows  Unity VMS  (Telephony Integration>Port Group>Advanced>Remote-Party-ID)

5099  ( Pilot Number)

Under this condition the call is routed to the mailbox of the last rung exstension.

Also, under this condition, the calling party, after pressing the appropriate digit for transfer hears no ring-back tone.

Please advise.

1 Reply 1

danjorda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James,

I am not sure I am understanding what the symptoms are here, is this an accurate description:

When a caller dials Unity Connection and uses an extension to be transfered to a users phone, it will ring the phone and then transfer back to Unity Connection but not to the users mailbox?

What happens when a caller dials a phone directly and goes CFNA?

What does the topology of the integration look like?

Was the following guide followed when setting up the integration?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/integration/guide/pimg/cucintpimg100.html