Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Host TPM attestation alarm in vCenter with Hyperflex

Hello,

I have just deployed HX 3.5.2h with VMware ESX (HX-ESXi-6.7U3-15018017-Cisco-Custom-6.7.3.2) on C240M5 AllFlash, and I can see that all nodes in vCenter report: Host TPM attestation alarm. The workaround on VMware's KB says to enable EUEFI secure boot, but I do not want to change anything in HX service profiles. I assume it is harmless, and I can just disable this alert in vCenter. Anyone faced this issue?

Cheers,

Krzysztof

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Ho @zaleski.krzysztof ,

To remove the Host TPM attestation alarm in vCenter, follow there steps:

For each host showing the alarm in turn:

1. put the host in maintenance mode - with HyperFlex, this mean HyperFlex Maintenance Mode from HyperFlex Connect or using the HX Plugin in vCentre
  2. Disconnect the host from vCenter (right-click on host, choose Connection > Disconnect)
  3. Re-connect the host (right-click on host, choose Connection > Connect)
  4. When the host has reconnected, bring the host out of HyperFlex Maintenance Mode
  5. Wait until the HyperFlex cluster is "Fully Fit" again before moving on to the next host.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card