cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am set up all the connectivity LAN and san Uplinks now I am create service profiles:?

mabuhantash
Level 1
Level 1

I create a service profile template that boots form local disk when I create Service profile from it , it give me config fuiluer and the error was regarding the missing or no wwnp on virtulization port. I create obe VHBA fc0 and also the wwwn and wwwp ?? what you suggest .

it is demo and  I have single fabric and two blades half width , I need to create two templates one for local boot and installation on disk and other on boot from san .... yo have any directions?? thanks

1 Reply 1

mabuhantash
Level 1
Level 1

okay , I have two blades , B 200 and each have CNA 71 MK and the othr have VIC 81 Card.

I need to install on tow of them ESX and make the HA between them, I need let one that have 81 boot from san and the 71 boot from local disk

what is best practices for that , I make template and I try to create one from teplate but it give me the above error.

I will now create two basic profile , but how many Vnic I can create on each server and how many VHBA, also note that I have single fabric A only and I connect only one I/O with two cables to the single fabric. ????

best regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card