cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue while Importing Driver Packages in CISCO integrated pack suite-SCCM 2012 R2

sami.khan
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I am having issue while configuring the UCS server driver package in SCCM. Even after entering credentials in Download Credentials the section of select a version is empty. I don't see anything. I am trying to install the drivers directly from Cisco. I can connect to cisco in the web browser and can download software manually. But I cant through the tool. I have attached the screenshot of it.

If someone can help with the issue I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

5 Replies 5

sumbr
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with the download APIs for the drivers currently. This is the reason you are not seeing any driver images listed for download. Can you please contact Cisco support team and submit a case for further analysis of this issue. 

Meanwhile as a workaround for this issue you can download the required driver zip from cisco.com and use the offline driver zip option in the driver import wizard to create the driver package in the SCCM.

Here are the steps for manual download. 

1. Click Support > Downloads > Products > Server-Unified Computing > UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Standalone Server > Software UCS C240 M4 Rack Server Software > Unified Computing System (UCS) Server Configuration Utility Device Drivers Package
  2. Select the Windows Operating System and driver package version of your choice and download the file.

For ex: Cisco Systems

The above driver zip will work for both UCS B-Series and C-Series servers. Let us know if there are any problems in getting the driver zips. 

Thanks,

Sumanth.

Hello Sumanth,

We opened a case with Cisco for support and so far no one was able to help me resolve this issue.

I am trying to get the firmware and update our C-Series servers through SCCM using integrated pack suite.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sami

Hi Sami,

As stated earlier Downloading driver zips from cisco.com using the Integration Pack will not work currently due to some API changes. As suggested you can use the offline driver zip option for importing the drivers. 

What is the issue with Firmware images? Can you please post more details? 

Which server model are you trying to do firmware update? If you are seeing any errors/failures please share screenshots and log files. Log files will be located under the

<SCCM Admin Console Installation Directory>\AdminUI\XmlStorage\Extensions\Cisco\IMC" 

If you have a support case with cisco share the case ID. 

Thanks,

Sumanth

Thank you Sumanth! I am going to give a try today and let you know.

Regards

Sami

Thank Sumanth for prompt respond and giving me details. Like you said there seem to be issue with API. So far I spoke to two cisco tech support and they had no idea what this tool is. Both didn't know how to resolve the issue and gave up on it. This is my case id SR 681659034.

I don't need drivers currently. I only need want to download firmware and upgrade it on our C- Series servers.

We have UCSC-C260-M2, UCSC-C220-M4SUCSC-C220-M3S, UCSC-C240-M4S, UCSC-C240-M4SX, UCSC-C240-M3SUCSC-C240-M3S2

I  have attached a screen shot of firmware download being failed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card