cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

possible power issue on my UCS C200 M2

decath
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have been trying to diagnose a problem I'm having with a used UCS C200 M2.

The NICs on the device seem to work, as I can SSH into the device as well as access CIMC through the Web interface. From CIMC I can power on the server seemingly just fine.

However, neither the rear VGA port nor the KVM port in the front have connectivity. The front LED for PSU, as well as the one for Mem, are both off. The LED for CPU is blinking green.

Two power cables are connected to the rear of the device, both blinking a green LED.

I have attached all event log and inventory screenshots, as well as pictures of the physical device, here and down below --

https://imgur.com/a/3jc0pTX

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card