cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS dashboard not updating inventory since 2.2.1b upgrade

ppflaum12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Anyone still using UCS dashboard? We upgraded our ucs fabrics from 2.1.1f to 2.2.1b and ever since UCS dashboard won't update the inventory. It thinks it updated but none of the info is being returned. We would like to switch over to use just ucs central but it doesn't have all of the inventory data yet, nor does it allow it be easily exported.

4 Replies 4

Walter Dey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

UCS dashboard is very old, kind of V0 of UCS Central; it was always only community supported; stay tuned, in a few days V1.2 of UCS Central is released. I would check, if it has all the functionality you need.

Btw. which inventary data do you miss at the moment ?

Actually, the only thing I found missing, that I need, is the user labels. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to export the data as easy as it was in dashboard. I'm just starting to play with global policies and 1.1 (1b) got rid of all our cert issues we experienced on 1.0 ... we still just use ucs dashboard for inventory, this could be a great feature add to ucs central ... a one touch button to dump all or selections of your inventory into a CSV. 

UCS Central 1.1(2a) is now on CCO (posted 10.3.2014)

Thanks ... running it now. I see some great improvements. Still need user labels added to both servers and chassis's  as well as an export button. Seems like a no brainer to need the option to export your inventory to a csv. I'm open to other ways ... Is there any other way to export inventory data?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card