Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Raid on C220

Hi,I have a server C220 with card raid UCS-RAID-9266CV in PCIe slot.I do need to remove this card in order to use the PCIe slot for a additional NIC.Can i use the Embedded MegaRAID Controller to configure RAID 1 on SAS integrated disk ?it seems to me...

delahais by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm in the initial set up of 2 Fabric Interconnects 6248UP and 2 Chassis 5108 with B200-M3 servers. I'm getting the same error on all the servers in the discovery process, particularly in the "Discover Nic Presence Peer" process.¿Can anyone tell m...

I have B200 M3 series Blades with ESXI 5.1 loaded on UCS-SD-16G 16GB SD Card module, I have since upgraded chassis and blade firmware to latest version 2.2 and installed a second UCS-SD-16G 16GB SD Card module in each bladeMy question is Can I mirror...

vkelly210 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to use the C-series xml api to retrieve and configure Cisco CIMC. I'm following this document : https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36278?expandComment=trueI've got authenticaiton and retrieval working but configuring using the confi...