cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Process Login Requests at this time

phowarth1
Level 1
Level 1

My UCS Central (2.0 1a) periodically will throw up the message unable to process login requests at this time.  It won't login a local account or a ad account without restarting the UCS Central Servers.  Has anyone experienced this and know how to fix it?  Also is there a cml option to restart those UCS Central VM's?  Or if if it's just a service that needs to be restarted what is it?  I'd rather do that than restart the servers.

-Pete

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry about that Pete, looks like the bug release notes are not published yet. I would still try to restart apache as a temp fix and then upgrade to the latest release when you get a chance.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wes Austin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like you are experiencing symptoms of this:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCva72324/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Try the workaround of restarting Apache with the commands listed. I would move towards the latest UCS central release (2.0.1c) and if the issue persist, open a TAC case and have them investigate.

Workaround:
Restart System module related to Apache/Tomcat as follows from the local-mgmt to fix this problem.

UCSC#connect local-mgmt
UCSC(local-mgmt)# restart apache

Thanks Wes.  When I click on the link it says I don't have the permission to view it.  I selected the option that a TAM gave me the link and it doesn't show it after clicking submit.  

-Pete

Sorry about that Pete, looks like the bug release notes are not published yet. I would still try to restart apache as a temp fix and then upgrade to the latest release when you get a chance.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card