cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMmark setup issue

KirkFranks
Level 1
Level 1

I've set up VMmark on one of our Vblock platforms and I need some help. I'm running the tool on a cluster with eight Hosts and I'm not seeing the level of performance I had expected. I'm looking for someone to consult with to see if I've set something up incorrectly.

Thanks,

-Kirk

2 Replies 2

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kirk,

There's very little detail on exactly what type of performance issues you're seeing and minimal detail on your deployment here.  You're probably best engaging VCE support.  Any performance related issues can be very complex to troubleshoot over a forum like this - there's just too many variables to take into consideration.  Performance issues are best analyzed on a live system with counters collected in various devices within the infrastructure.

Regards,

Robert

Robert,

This isn't something our support group is going to be able to help me with, they don't deal with the VMmark tool. What I'm looking for is someone with experience setting up and running VMmark, someone who might have encountered a similar issue. I've followed the VMmark guide with the exception of the prime client being virtualized and not on bare metal.

Regards,

-Kirk

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card