I understand; if you read the doc about c-series server, mananged by UCSM, you see the following p 287ff
- If you want to configure the VMQ vNIC on a service profile for a server, at least one adapter in the server must support VMQ. Make sure the servers have at least one the following adapters installed:• UCSC-PCIE-CSC-02 (this is the VIC-1225)
- When a VMQ vNIC is configured on service profile, make sure you have the following settings:
• Select SRIOV in the BIOS policy.
• Select Windows in the Adapter policy.
- Create a VMQ connection policy:
UCS-A# scope org
UCS-A /org # create vmq-conn-policy policy name
UCS-A /org/vmq-conn-policy* # set queue-count queue count (number)
UCS-A /org/vmq-conn-policy* # set interrupt-count queue count (number)
UCS-A /org/vmq-conn-policy* # commit-buffer
I don't have a server at this moment to test; I assume (hope), that CIMC of a standalone server should allow you to do the same commands.