cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

automatic holiday voicemail

Mark Smith
Level 1
Level 1

So we have a night schedule and have a standard greeting and a closed greeting on the office voicemail (we only have one voicemail for the whole office). I'm getting ready to setup the holiday days on the schedule.

From what I'm seeing, it will play our closed greeting on holidays all day, but there is no seperate holiday greeting. The easiest way I see to record a holiday greeting is to record the alternate greeting. Then at the end of the day before the holiday, switch to the alternate greeting and set an end time for the alternate greeting for the morning we get back. That way the alternate greeting will automatically end at the end of the holday.

Is there no way to automatically switch to a holiday greeting on days marked as holiday in the schedule? We plan on re-recording the greeting for each holiday and don't care if we overwrite that greeting for each holiday. It would be just cool if the schedule said holiday and it played a holiday greeting.

Again we don't use any kind of autoattendant, we just have all unanswered called go to our reception voicemail.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, there is no way.