cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Center Manager/Queue Management Software for UC Series...

Help Desk
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for a call center management software/queue management software that could do the following:

- Display real time calls along with call center user extensions

- Display call statistics (daily, weekly, etc.)

I know there of one that is available, Imagicle, and this will do what we would like it to, however they are in Italy, and they are not available to troubleshoot install steps while we are in the office, which could be a problem in the event that this could be installed on a clients network.

I know of Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console, but I dont know if this will accomplish other things that I need.

Does anyone have any other ideas of software available to do this?

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Help Desk,

You could look at Cisco COntact Centre Express which is meant for Call Manager Express and will work with the UC-500 series, however there may be a requirement for CLI programming which would need to involve SBSC.

Have a look at it HERE: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/index.html

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *